My name is Morgan Richmond, and I have accepted the call to serve as a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the New Jersey Morristown mission. I report to the Missionary Training Center in Provo, UT, (and thus begin my mission) on December 18, 2013.
I was born and raised in the Puget Sound area, a place of mild weather and too many types of rain. I have also been an active member of the Church my whole life.
Lists of things about me:
Things I like to do:
Tape people
Have philosophical and in-depth conversations about fictional things
Learn Stuff
Read books
Play board/card games
Freak out over geeky things
Serve others
Listen to music
Sing in the car
Dance
Help people come up with new ways to do things
spend time with family and friends
Go to Church!
Things I like to eat:
Lasagna
Cheesecake
Oreos
Sushi
(Some) Things I want to do eventually:
Visit a temple in every state(if a temple is available)
Visit a foreign temple
Go to the UK
Eat Dinner on the roof of a building
Visit a world-famous museum/art collection (e.g. MoMA, the Louvre, Smithsonian)
My post-mission plans:
Attend BYU and receive a degree in Athletic Training, and possibly Physiology and Developmental Biology.
Become a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC).
There ya go! a little intro on me!
Love Always,
Sister Richmond
No comments:
Post a Comment