Monday, January 13, 2014

photos!

So a couple from our stake (a group of 8-10 wards/congregations) are the senior couple in charge of overseeing Morgan's zone in her mission. They get to meet with the zone once a week for training, and were also in charge of inspecting Morgan's apartment this week (apartments are inspected once a transfer - or every 6 weeks or so). Morgan has known Sister Burt for several years through the Young Women's program and Girls's camp. Sister Burt has been nice enough to sent me several pictures and give us a couple of updates on how Morgan is doing in New Jersey. Here is the e-mail she send last Thursday (sorry for the delay in posting - technical glitches)

 We inspected your daughter's apartment this morning.  She is so fantastic!  When I asked Sister Pack what she admired about her companion Sister Richmond, Sister Pack threw her arms around your daughter and said, "Everything!"  When I asked your daughter the same question, she said, "She is Christ-like."  They will make a great team.
This is Morgan and Sis. Burt 
Morgan on her bed - (I was really worried that her bedding, that I had to ship to her, would be delayed with all of the winter storms hitting the east coast)
The kitchen...
Their study room...
The water "storage" bottles that the previous missionaries left in the apartment (any surprise they were elders?)
Closer look at the bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment