Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a fantastic Mothers Day
yesterday! I know I enjoyed it- our ward handed out flowers and chocolates to
all of the sisters, and we had a wonderful lesson in Relief Society and it was
really awesome. And of course, it was great to see all of your faces and get to
hear you and talk to you! :)
This week has been a good week! A little crazy, for sure- my
companion wasn't feeling well part of the week so we did have some down time.
But - we still got a lot done! (even though our list seems a million miles long
at the moment)
On Tuesday we had zone training, and it was totally
awesome!! Our monthly focus for May is Faith in Jesus Christ. We have the
biggest zone in the mission, and our zone got 0 baptisms in April- we got work
to do!! We have definitely renewed our work and working on increasing our faith
so that we can have our investigators make it to the waters of baptism. It's
gonna be a great month! I can feel it!!
On friday, we had the brilliant idea to make cookies for the
moms in our area, and to deliver them all- so it feels like I've been baking
cookies since! I think we made a total of 4 batches of dough (about 8 dozen
cookies. It feels like a gajillion) and we handed some out and we still have a
couple plates in the car... haha.
On Saturday we had a baptism in Sparta Ward! The elders
baptized an absolutely wonderful woman, and I had the opportunity to speak on
the Holy Ghost. It went really well- considering Sister Tueller and I had
pretty much been on the run since mid-day the day before. The baptism was
wonderful! We then visited a couple of people to give them cookies and went to
our apt to clean- at the end of the transfer there is some deep cleaning that
needs to be done, and we hadn't had a chance to do it yet! S
o we did lots of
cleaning and some packing.
So- transfers! AHHHH! We are headed to transfer conference
tomorrow! Sister Tueller is getting transferred! I will have a new companion
here in Sparta. It will be fun- both of us are a little shocked and not sure
how we are going to fit everything in before tomorrow, but it will work out and
it will happen!! (:
OH MAN- the best part of this week was getting to hold
PUPPIES! OH GOODNESS they are so cute and cuddly and super funny. they are
purebred shitzus, and they are really cute. I really need to basically copy
Sister Tueller's SD card... She has a ton of pics and I have like one, of a
pineapple. hehe. I'll get pictures to you... eventually. (the computer is being
dumb) :D
I hope everyone has a fantastic week, and I look forward to
what it brings and to hearing from you! LOVE YOUS!
Love always,
Sister Richmond
![]() |
| Sister Richmond and her new companion, Sister Taylor - (thanks for the picture Sister Burt) |

No comments:
Post a Comment