Hey all! Hope everyone had a great week! School's out,
summer's here- hope you're having a blast!
I'll just jump straight into the big news...
SO- Thursday night we get a call from President Jeppson, and
Sister Taylor is TRAINING! WHOO!
Which means... I'm leaving Sparta! NOOO! Transfer conference
is tomorrow, so I will figure out then where I'm going! It's pretty crazy- If i
were to describe my mission thus far in numbers, it would be this (as of this week):
6 months, 5 transfers, 4 companions, 3 areas, 2 mission
presidents, and 1 baptism!
THAT IS SERIOUSLY CRAZY. I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED!! AHHHHH!
As for the first half/rest of the week- I almost don't
really remember. haha. We had a good district meeting, (we talked about
planning, and it really helped me out a lot!) and some good lessons and
contacting. Thursday we did lots of planning and transfer cleaning, and found
out Sis Taylor is training, so friday we were in Morristown for the meeting for
trainers and I went with the spanish sisters for the morning- that was fun!
Friday afternoon we did some visits, and visited Donna- she was super bummed
I'm leaving and I'm super bummed to be leaving her!
I don't even really know what to share! holy cow! the most
exciting news of the week is transfers... and that takes like 3 seconds to
explain haha. so- this will be a short email. and i forgot my camera so no pics
either. next week will be a good one though- stories about my new area!!!
Love always,
Sister Richmond
*I will update Morgan's mailing address as soon as I get it. Until then, I would hold off on sending any "snail mail" to her - getting it forwarded can take quite a bit of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment